Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jonah's first day of preschool



I can't believe it! I only have one at home! This morning, Jonah couldn't wait to go to preschool!!! It was so weird to drop him off and only have one kid! Eli and I went grocery shopping, which is soooo easy with only one that is buckled in and can't put stuff in the cart on his own or ask for every cereal that has Kung Fu Panda or Indiana Jones picture on the front.
We did miss JOnah and were excited to go pick him up and learn all about his first day. He brought home some art and some good writing to show us. He LOVED it!
He was so excited to learn, he told me he had to type his letters for "homework"

johsdffghyuiiiioldfrtewqm vvvvvvvvnbvvvv mmmkjhjhjhhjhjdssdsdddddsmmnhaaayttqwertyuioooooooooooooolklklkklkklllllllllllllllllllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllkkkooioiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

4 comments:

Malia said...

What a sweet little guy Jonah is. I am still smiling from seeing his "homework". Lucky Eli... He gets his mama all to himelf!

Paige Holley said...

He looks so excited! Have fun, Jonah...love the spelling:)

Bugga said...

Jonah - I'm so proud of you. Look how big you are!

chyayn said...

what a doll. I bet his teacher is gonna love him. FUN for you and ELi come over-i only have one here too!!:)