Saturday, September 6, 2008

Which haircut should I get?

I loved these new hair styles, don't you?

Go here to try out your new do!



4 comments:

Meg said...

LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!! This is so funny. The last one is my favorite. How did you do this. It is so funny!

Malia said...

I too am laughing out loud! At first I was like "Who are these ladies? Where did she get these pics?" So classic.

Ryan and Christina said...

Ha ha ha I need to do this to! I have always wondered what I would look like. YOu are the best I love your blog!
xoxox

Julie said...

I like the flip one it's awesome!!! thanks for a good laugh.

on the Tv thing, I know what you mean!! I'm so bad, Tucker was grounded from TV and computer for a week and it was the best week in a long time. He is the one who usually turns on the TV so all the kids played more. good luck with it!!!