Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The four that got away!

This was the perfect weekend for fishing. The weather was so comfortable. We headed up to Lost Creek for dinner and some fun. The boys loved playing with the worms and holding their poles waiting for a catch. we had four bites but they fell off the line as we reeled them in. The kids were a little disappointed, (Jonah prayed that night that the fish would eat his worm) but we had a great time.










This is Spencer's Grandpa's fly fishing stuff, to be passed on to each generation.

casting the line

5 comments:

Em said...

That sounds like fun. I look at these fall pictures and am a little shocked as I sit here in my shorts and flipflops. I do miss fall colors though!

Malia said...

Sounds like a nice, mellow family outing. That is so neat that the kids have the passed down equipment!

Paige Holley said...

Looks like fun! Yah, when we went fishing, all our fish got away too. Still looks like fun:)

chyayn said...

you guys do the funnest outdoor activites! Wish we lived closer to go with you. CUTE BOYS-love the worm pics!

Julie said...

your kids are huge too!!! How tall is Adam? I'm planning to come up next weekend over UEA I don't know if you guys will be around. We will be up on this Sunday for Spencer getting ordained a teacher, I can't believe he's 14.