I couldn't help but take a few pictures to capture this moment. Jonah found Adam's pads, got all ready and came and got me to watch his cool skate moves. His little face was so serious as he concentrated on his tricks. He was so cool in his little boy mind.
I love this little freckle on his cheek, and these big brown eyes :)
Isn't that funny...Gavin was doing the same thing today! Got to love those little skater boys:) And that face with his lips all tucked in reminds me of when he was pulling all those kung fu Panda moves.
Oh man, Jonah is sooo cute. I love that last pic too. He is such a handsome little boy. Kainalu does the same thing with the "I know what I am doing, this is serious business" expressions :)
5 comments:
Big brown eyes are my weekness...sooooo cute!!! And, he is cool!!!
Isn't that funny...Gavin was doing the same thing today! Got to love those little skater boys:)
And that face with his lips all tucked in reminds me of when he was pulling all those kung fu Panda moves.
He is so darling. I can hear your mom saying, "Don't those little eyes just melt ya?"
Oh man, Jonah is sooo cute. I love that last pic too. He is such a handsome little boy. Kainalu does the same thing with the "I know what I am doing, this is serious business" expressions :)
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times...he should be a Ga kids model! I LOVE him...he is so darling and such a boy!
Post a Comment