Jonah and his buddy Scott love playing Buckin' bull. They are so hilarious! Too bad I didn't start recording in time to see Jonah get in position, and then say, "Let em' out boys". Do I have a future bull rider? What do you think?
See.. when I was a kid, that's the kind of thing I IMAGINED my life to be like as a mother.. instead, it's princess pageants and playing with baby dolls and purses. Yikes! We need some "bull riders!" How fun. Lia
4 comments:
"Let 'em out boys"? That is hilarious! I love it. I am laughing out loud. That is truly adorable.
See.. when I was a kid, that's the kind of thing I IMAGINED my life to be like as a mother.. instead, it's princess pageants and playing with baby dolls and purses. Yikes!
We need some "bull riders!"
How fun.
Lia
Classic! Outfit and all...yeeehaa!
"That was funny and cool!" -Lanea
"and, and, I, I liked that!" - Kainalu
Post a Comment