Just wanted to share a picture Adam took of our fish of 3 and a half years!! I have never had a fish that lived this long. These kids sure love this little guy and pray for "Fighter" every night (they also pray for Bingo, the dog)
It's so cool, this fish actually has a fun personality. He knows every night when I get the food out, like he can hear it or see it or something. He comes up to the top, says hello and gets ready to eat.
Can you tell, I am desperate for a post. We didn't do anything this week worth blogging. Just the same old same old. So enjoy our fish and have a great COLD weekend!!
10 comments:
haha brooke you crack me up-"desperate for a post" I wonder if fighter is wishing he was one of the "four that got away"...jk good post! We are going to enjoy a WARM weekend here!
My heart skipped a beat. I thought you were posting the death of Fighter (RIP). I'm glad the prayers are paying off and he's still kicking.
I can't believe a fish could live that long!!! That's awesome. It's fun following your blog.- Jamie and Jeremy
Go Fighter GO!
We are going to be in Kaysville on Sunday to visit my aunt. Are you guys going to be around? Could we just pop by to say hi? Of course we want to hang out with you guys and actually do something but I thought since we are going to be up there (I know last minute, sorry) maybe we could just say hello?
Email/call me with your number.
I was going to say the same as Chy...maybe Fighter is wishing that he was one of the four that got away..oh, wait, I did just say what Chy said! Fighter probably loves his living arrangements. "Just keep swimming."
Don't let Emily near Fighter...she might try to give him some lotion since he is kind of scaly! :)
We had a fish that knew me too. He would follow where ever I went in the room, he knew where his food came from!
For the record...I was 4 when I put lotion in our fish bowl to make the fish more smooth. I repented and tried to change my ways. We had a fish that we won at a carnival for like 3 years. Sadly we never got it a bowl, it lived in a peanut butter jar the whole time. We had to give it away when we moved from England. The people we gave it to put it in a nice big bowl. The day after we left, it jumped out of the bowl and committed suicide! Sad, but true...that fish just couldn't live without us and it's peanut butter jar. :(
Thank you for the link Brooke! I appreciate it so much! What a great post for not having much to post about! Send us some of that cooler weather!
We just got back from our go, go, go Oahu/Temple trip. It was fun but this post reminded me that the Anderson's have our fighting fish and I should call to check up on it to bring it home. Cute post. I love that Adam took the picture and that the kids pray for it! Our fish is named Sunny Boy. We should include him in our daily prayers.
Post a Comment