Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall fun

It was the perfect fall day for a visit to the Pumpkin patch. The kids had so much fun picking out their "perfect" pumpkin. The sunset was absolutely beautiful.














After our perfect pick, we ventured through the corn maze. We had a map to follow... good thing Spencer was with us. I had no idea how to find my way through. At times Spencer would ask my opinion, I would look at the map and totally act like I knew what I was doing. It was best just to agree with his idea. We made it through and got all our stamps to get our prize at the end.

3 comments:

Meg said...

How fun. I have been wanting to go to a pumpkin patch but I haven't made it yet. We never made it up to Kaysville. Lily was sick! Maybe sometime soon. Call/email me if you come down this way I am dying to see you guys.

katie said...

as long as they think that we know what we r doing and r in control...thats the best way, huh?!?

i hope that it stays warm like this as long as possible!!!

glad that you had fun...

Malia said...

I want to come visit!! maybe next fall?