This is going to be a long post, so get ready!
I had such a fun, busy week, I wanted to post my adventures...
I sent Adam off to his first day of third grade! I can't believe how big heis getting!


Spencer is such a wonderful husband! He had the week off work, so he sent me to Maui to visit all my old buddies. I had such a great time!
My great friend Malia picked me up at the airport and had planned a fun FHE with all my buddies and their kids up at their 5 acre property where they are planning on clearing and building their home. It was so neat up there. A great view of the sunset.
On the way up.


Thanks Nalu and Malia for a great night!

Kainalu and Kalena ready to get dirty!

Amy and Sydney

One thing I miss about Maui, getting together for some good food and a lot of fun!

The kids got soooo dirty, my boys would have loved it!

Most of us.

The second day, Malia made the BEST sandwich I had ever had, I just had to get a picture of that!

Another MUST when visiting, I had to go past our old house we lived in while there. So many memories.

We had a great beach day. I loved watching all the kids splash and dig in the sand. Poor little Ember got stung by a jelly fish :(

We had a girls night out at Roys. Thanks Lia, Birlinda and Malia for a fabulous dinner and some good laughs.

Desert was a much looked forward to course. :)

I got to try some haupia desert, Good food!!

I was so sad to say good bye to everyone. I have truly been blessed to have lived on Maui and was able to meet some life long friends. Thank you so much Malia for working so hard to fulfill my wish list, all the way down to a piece of startfruit :) I love you guys!
I came home Fri morning, did a little laundry and headed off to Colorado for a weekend with Spencer's old friends from high school. We met up with Ryan and his family from Salt Lake, and got to stay with Tony and Jason, who are now neighbors.

The boys LOVED riding in the cruiser with uncle Tony!

We went on a hike near their home. Ryan and Heather with their two boys, Jason and Dani with their son and twin girls, Lacey Tony's wife and where is Tony? He was up ahead with all the kids, the boys thought Tony was a pretty cool uncle!

Jonah, Adam and Tony spotting a deer.

Eli enjoyed the entire hike :)

Thanks Sanders and Williams for the fun weekend. We'll be back for more soon!
So that was my week in a nutshell! Now back to dishes, laundry and cleaning.
4 comments:
I am so glad you had a fun week! Cutting one vacation short to go on another...that's what I'm talking about.
Okay, that must be one of the busiest jet setting weeks ever. You must be exhausted and you still did a post! You are my idol :) I was about to go to bed but have been dying to post so I said "too bad, I am turning on the computer!" By the time I did, I was too tired to concentrate BUT, before turning it right off again I thought to myself "maybe, just maybe Brooke is home and she will have something interesting for me to read." And, walah! My old faithful is back home :) :) Thanks for coming! Let's make it three weeks (or months or years :) instead of three days next time!
Looks like fun!
WOW what a week you had!!!! I don't know which I would rather do, Hawaii or going to play with those crzy boys? it really is a toss up. glad you got to do both!
Post a Comment