Spencer had a great idea this weekend, he planned a fun last day of summer party for the kids. We went and saw
Kung Fu Panda on Saturday, and then came home and made mini pizzas. The kids did great and made a pretty tasty dinner.

Jonah got so excited , he sat right on the table, forgetting it was covered in flour :)

who is that crazy kid?


Wish us luck for the first day tomorrow, Adam is so excited, it's 9:30 and he STILL isn't asleep. Adam will be in third grade and Jones will be in preschool, his first day actually isn't until next Wed.
5 comments:
Looks like fun! That picture of Jonah and the flour bum cracks me up! Silly kid.
yummy! you and spencer are so creative with your kids. i've got to write this stuff down :)
good to hear from you, brooke. how long had it been...15 year or so? too long, I say.
take care
You guys make it a point to do fun, memorable things with your kids. I need to learn from you! The next time I see you, I am going to take notes :) :)
SOOO much fun, no one can go to bed early the night before school!
Hi Spencer and family,
This is Risa Terburg Baker from high school. Julie Sanders told me to link to your page from hers, so I just checked it out, You are all such a cute family! Shera invites me to hang with you, and I haven't been able to make it yet, but hope to soon. You have a lovely family! Hope to meet you all soon. Did I see you lately Spencer, and you didn't say hi? I didn't recognize you at first, but you still have that fun happy face!
Take care,
Risa
Post a Comment