Saturday, August 16, 2008

Big Birthday Boy!

I can't believe Jonah turned 5 today! We had a great day. We had a little party with our family and will have a party for his friends later this week. He was happy today and was so full of smiles and "thank yous" I love this kid!!

He woke up up this morning and came and got in bed with me. He had a big smile on his face and reminded me it was his birthday :) We had to make Bugga's famous buttermilk pancakes with sprinkles.

Dad surprised him in the afternoon with a GIANT donut!
We went to the roller skating rink and played on the jumpy land...
I promise, Eli was really having fun :)

Arcade games...

and the boys rode their scooters while Spencer and I skated.


I love my Jonah!

4 comments:

Meg said...

I miss the roller-rink. I LOVE THE STROLLER IN THE RINK!!! I also love that giant donut and want one. Now. I can't believe he is five. He looks so much different than I remember him. . .I guess 3 years will do that! Your boys are so darling. I love your blog.

littlegry said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN!! Happy Birthday Jonah... WE LOVE YOU!!

Malia said...

Happy Birthday Jonah! I can't believe the big donut!! Kainalu and Jonah would have such a blast. Can you guys please make it to his birthday party this year? October 3 on Oahu at the water park. That week is ward temple trip in Laie. We would love to have you :)

Julie said...

So much fun. I love the doughnut!!! I want one.