Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My little scout

Yesterday Adam and I got to go to day camp for scouts. I loved having Adam with me this year, and look forward to when Jones can join our troop. Adam's favorite activities were the zip line, bb guns and archery. He did so many fun things, we had an awesome day!
His first time going down the zip line he was a little nervous, but he jumped right off and went down. It was like a giant size pulley, my family remembers the one Gillespies had in their back yard. Adam now wants Papa to build one off the playhouse roof :)
Can you tell by this smile what he thought of it?
I'm glad he didn't shoot his eye out.
A regular Robin Hood, he got two bulls eye!

5 comments:

Paige Holley said...

Those pictures are so cute! Looks like you guys had fun:)

britni said...

That looks like so much fun! Aren't you glad you got to go with him?! I didn't know scouts could be so much fun.

Malia said...

That is so cool! What a fun thing to be able to do with him. Way to go Adam! P.S. one more reason for you to come back to visit us (the Akinaka's have a home made zip line in their backyard!)

Bright-Mom said...

And that, my cuz, is why I wanted to be a boy scout! I still don't know why they wouldn't let me! :) I'm excited for Bowen to be a scout! Look at all that fun and cool stuff! Go Adam!

Unknown said...

Hey Brooke, remember going to girl's camp a loooonnng time ago. I remember you spent the whole time walking around barefoot and enjoyed it thoroughly. If Adam is any thing like you, he is probably having a blast. -Amy