Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Buddy Jones

Jonah is such a fun little guy. He loves to make us happy. He is very coordinated and can do things on his bike or scooter that makes me so nervous, but he is totally under control. He is a great soccer player , but most of all, he is a great brother who loves to share and take care of Eli. He is a great worker and gets all his jobs done without being reminded.
Jonah can turn an angry moment into a don't-let-your-child-know-you're-about-to-laugh moment. He is so tricky, almost every time he gets in trouble and I am trying to discipline him and be mad, he will say some funny comment, or just give me one of those silly looks and it takes all I have, not to laugh. He loves to give hugs and will say out of the blue, "I love you Mom, thanks for all you do. " I love Jonah!

My favorite quotes
-"I can drink this whole drink, without a breathe"

-"I need some oderant (deoderant)" after putting it in his 'elbow pit' he says "oh, smell my armpit, it smells so good"

-"You might want to step back" as he does some pop-a-wheelie on his bike.

-Adam picked out the movie Enchanted. As we started watching it, there is a princess that is dancing and singing about her "True love's kiss" Jonah gave me this look and while rolling his eyes he said, "Mom, is this seriously what we are watching? This is totally sick!!!"
I was ROLLING on the ground laughing with that one.

Jones LOVES bugs, here is where he kept his worm.

Jonah loves playing with his neighborhood buddies. The bike gang
One morning in the spring, we were getting Adam ready for school and couldn't find Jonah. I looked outside and saw him halfway down the street, still in his pjs enjoying the warm weather.

3 comments:

Paige Holley said...

Jonah...what a cutie! I loved that he was trying to catch a bird with a net!

chyayn said...

He takes after his MOTHER! I dont think mom could ever dicipline you without busting up laughing either!:) He is so handsome-my favorite photo is the BIKE GANG! COOL DUDE!

Bright-Mom said...

He is STILL the cutest kid in the world! Really...he is like kid model cute! I can just see him with a glass of grape juice in hand...or sporting a band-aid and a smile! TOO DARLING!