-Today he found a lady bug and was showing his brothers what he found. After a while, he set it on a leaf and said "uh, family" We didn't really know what he was talking about but we finally got it. He wanted the lady bug to go back to his family.
-A few nights ago when we slept out, he was up forever talking and being silly. At one time he was jumping up and down saying "uh, stars, uh reach it" as he tried to jump up and touch the stars.
-He loves to tell his brothers things and will repeat their names "Joah and At" over and over again until they answer him.
-His favorite saying, "Poopy diaper in road" One day at a baseball game, I changed a poopy diaper and put it on the hood intending to throw it away later. Well, we forgot about it and drove off with it on the hood. We didn't realize it until it flung off into the road. I stopped the car and went back to pick up our litter, we got there right in time to see a car drive over it and flatten it. The cars continually drove over it until I couldn't get it. Now, it is still there, a flat piece of white stuff in the middle of the road. Every time we drive by, we see it and Eli laughs and says his favorite saying. Sometimes he'll chuckle to himself when he's playing and remind us all about the "poopy diaper in road".
All the boys share a room. One night,I could hear Eli yelling and when I went in and peeked, Adam and Jonah were both asleep, but I guess he still had something to say...
5 comments:
Ha! I love that last video.
ADAAAAAAAM! ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
ditto what Aaron said-that is HILARIOUS! Adam must have been REALLY tired!!! hahaha
That is hillaious!!! I love the last video!!! It is the cutest stage ever! I guess I'm kinda gald Porter is stuck in it extra long hehe, he says uh in front of everthing too.
Eli now has rock star status with my girls! Their favorite story is about the diaper in the road! They laughed so hard!
I love that Eli! That poopy diaper story was hilarious! What a silly kid.
Post a Comment