Friday, June 13, 2008

Fun with cousins

We went to Logan last weekend to spend a few days with my sister Paige and her two little kiddos. They are all such great friends. Gavin andJonah are three weeks apart, and Eli and Avery are a day apart. So when ever we get together it is like two sets of twins!!! CRAZY!!! But we had such a fun time. I didn't get too many pictures, I think we were too busy talking :). We loved it. Thanks Paige!!



4 comments:

chyayn said...

What cute skater boys!

Paige Holley said...

that top picture is so cute! Thanks again for coming up...you are welcome any time:)

britni said...

Brooke, you have such CUTE boys! I love that the cousins have fun together...what great memories you are making for them.

Malia said...

Cousins rock! That is so nice you got to go up there to visit. I think you should go more often so I can talk to you on your drives again!