We love going to watch Spencer race every week. He has two sprint races a week, well it doesn't seem like a sprint race to me! They race as hard as they can for 45 min. around a track and the top ten get points. They keep track of their points and the team with the most points gets awarded at the end of the year. He has done so well this year. I love watching the kids get all in to it and cheer for Dad.
GO DAD!!!!!

4 comments:
Looking good Spencer! I love haring Jonah and Eli yelling GO DAD!
Wow! I had no idea that Spencer did that. That is amazing.
Joel is so JEALOUS! He wants a bike so bad, but I just am so hesitant. He doesn't need another thing to pull him away from us. It looks like fun though!
Way to go! I had no idea Spencer did that either...very cool. I imagine it would only be a seasonal thing in Utah? Or do they bike in the snow?
Post a Comment