Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year. I loved having just our little family together, creating our own family traditions. The boys were so excited and loved our traditional Mexican feast, Nativity movie, and looking at the lights in the park.
Adam and Eli woke up all night. Eli, as usual, woke up several times crying, and at one point, 3:30 AM, I heard Adam saying, "Eli,I think Santa came!" I then rushed in there and informed them it was still night time and no, I didn't think Santa had come yet so go back to bed!



All ready with their treats for Santa
Can't you just see the "magic" in their eyes.
PS Eli does NOT do mornings. Especially when his brothers wake him up at 6:45 am. :)


After two years of asking and persuading, Santa finally brought Adam an ipod.

Jonah with his gifts
Eli tore right into his stocking and loved his Chomper.
This game was so fun, until Eli hid both the pucks, we haven't been able to play it since this picture :(

Legos were a big hit this year! Adam has taken this apart twice and put it back together.
Spencer was determined to put these together with no instructions... he amazes me :)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

4 comments:

Meg said...

So cute! I love your picture tag also. It wouldn't let me comment on the picture post so I am just doing it here. Thanks for playing!
I love your cute family. I am sure we will be in Kaysville soon. . .in seems we go there every week! Next time we will give you a call. Chris wants to see your house. Merry Christmas!
By the way, your card was adorable.

Cindy said...

Christmas is so fun with kids! We stayed home and did our own thing this year too, much better than packing it all somewhere else.

Malia said...

It looks like you guys had a GREAT Christmas!! That is so nice you were able to enjoy it together at home.
that makes it more enjoyable. Have you discovered the puck hiding place yet? =)

Liz and Lorin without Borders said...

Cute boys! Sad that Eli had to get up so early :) I hope you survived the next day.