We had a pretty big snow storm down at my parents house. The wind was howling and the clouds were dumping. The roads were so bad, white out conditions. It was nice to cuddle up by the fire with some hot chocolate. I think I am ready for winter to be over now, but my kids think otherwise.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Snow crawlers
I love it when my boys play together. I love watching them pretend and use their imaginations. This weekend we were down at my Mom and Dad's for my sweet Grandma's funeral. These boys went outside and played for three hours CRAWLING all over my parents yard making roads and rooms by stamping down the snow. They were sooo tired that night.
We had a pretty big snow storm down at my parents house. The wind was howling and the clouds were dumping. The roads were so bad, white out conditions. It was nice to cuddle up by the fire with some hot chocolate. I think I am ready for winter to be over now, but my kids think otherwise.

We had a pretty big snow storm down at my parents house. The wind was howling and the clouds were dumping. The roads were so bad, white out conditions. It was nice to cuddle up by the fire with some hot chocolate. I think I am ready for winter to be over now, but my kids think otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun, fun, fun! Glad the weekend was a nice one...
So sorry to hear about your Grandma. Glad you had a nice weekend though.
i agree about winter or at least the storm part.
I'm with you, I'm ready for it to be over. I can be a good sport until the end of the year, any longer than that is not fun!
They played so well together. I enjoyed watching them...me in the warm house, while they crawled around in the cold snow...that's how I handle the winter.
Just get out and crawl around in it, then maybe it will be more fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment