Monday, December 22, 2008

Photo Tag

My friend Meg put out a universal photo tag taking random pictures during your day.
Here are the rules. You must not use a car. You must not change (clean) your surroundings. Pick up your camera and take pictures of the following:

1. Your kitchen.
(If you look closely, you can see that Eli helped himself to the suckers and the candy basket while I was in the shower. Hmmmm.)
2. Something in your house that is red.
(A few of Pres Hinckley's Be's)



3. The view from your front door.
( We had a HUGE snow storm today. It snowed almost all day!)

4. Something outside that you can walk to (no car!).
(I took this picture a few days before.... but it will work)

5. One of your meals today.
(MMMM. Quesadillas or what my kids call them "tortilla and cheese" with creamy salsa and carrots.)

Now I tag any readers that want to document a typical day :) Just leave a comment so I can take a look at yours, please.

2 comments:

Malia said...

It is fun to see a simple view of a day in the life of the MacFarlanes. I can't believe the snow!

momwouldgo said...

Can I use the spidey plate when I come? I love your red "be" sign, I will have to get Maila to make me one!