Looks like fun! Where was this?? I hope it was indoor cuz if it was me in Utah at this time of year there would be no way! Kids will swim any time anywhere it seems :)
so much fun!!!! where did you go? oh and I took the pics of my kids, Tim got me a new camera for Christmas and I need to know how to use it before Christmas morning, I need a whole class on this baby!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Where was this?? I hope it was indoor cuz if it was me in Utah at this time of year there would be no way! Kids will swim any time anywhere it seems :)
seeing pictures of water and swimming makes me so happy!!!
let the countdown continue.....
...seriously.
so much fun!!!! where did you go?
oh and I took the pics of my kids, Tim got me a new camera for Christmas and I need to know how to use it before Christmas morning, I need a whole class on this baby!
We went to the Clearfield Aquatic center, and YES it was inside.
Post a Comment