Thursday, December 11, 2008

A second dose of Cyclocross

I couldn't have been prouder! I had Jonah AND Adam racing last weekend. I know Adam was a little nervous about the whole thing. He watched Jonah race with Spencer two weeks ago and saw that it really wasn't that big of a deal. So this weekend he thought he would try racing, and he loved it! He was amazing and went off on his own and got third place! Jonah did great too, Spencer said it was the toughest course with lots of very steep hills. On the last hill, Jonah set his bike down and informed Spencer he was going to lay down and take a little nap. Eli could see him laying down and was so worried about him, "Oh, Joas crying, what happened Joa?" After a few seconds, Jonah jumped back on his bike and finished up the giant hill.

I love watching these three play together. They are such buddies!


Ready to roll
Adam was so tuff, his bike weighed about as much as he did!

The boys and their prizes.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute pictures. It's great that they are such good friends. That was sweet of Eli to be so concerned for Jonah. Sometimes I have to honestly wonder if my kids really care for each other, then once in a while, they do something to show that they do.

Meg said...

Your boys are so cool! I love that they are these hardcore bikers. Very awesome. You have such a cute family. I love your Christmas party.

momwouldgo said...

How very, very fun! Ethan would be in heaven. He needs a brother...can we have Adam?
Hugs

Malia said...

That is so great. Way to go guys! I love how Jonah is so dramatic, Eli so concerned and Adam persevered! What a good memory building experience with the whole family.