Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years eve in a nutshell

Waffle bar... Rock Band... Pinata... air hockey... bubbly... Happy New Year!!!!

We had a pretty fun bash with my sis, her family and my brother, Spencer had to work, we were sad not to have him and his humor there :). We all made it to midnight but Eli, he was done after the pinata. That is just the way to bring in the new year. Food, family and fun!!


(sorry for the red eyes. My photoshop is not working properly, and I don't have the time or energy right now to go in and fix each one. hmmmmm)







5 comments:

Malia said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Cute pinata, where did you get it? You always provide such great family fun. Wish we were there. Happy New Year...

Julie said...

so fun!!!!
did you guys get rock band?

Brooke said...

Adam made the pinata at school Malia, and No we didn't get rock band. It was my brothers :) But it is FUN!

Cindy said...

I was mean and made my kids go to bed at ten. Maybe next year I'll have the energy to put on a big party. Sounds fun. Happy new year to you!

britni said...

I am with Eli I am in the bed! Joel sure does miss you guys and talks constantly about wishing we all lived closer. WE miss yall!