AHHHHHHHHH Brooke I hate you if you could have only told me 3 weeks ago I could have given you a huge hug! I am so happy for you and your little family! You are the best mommy. Good luck with everything keep us posted.
WHOA! Good surprise! Congratulations that is so exciting!
I drove by your house today. I was in Kaysville at my aunt's house and thought I would come visit you 'Maui style' (not call, just show up). I got a couple streets away and Lily let lose the biggest tantrum ever (no nap) and was screaming all the way to your house. I decided to just do a drive by at that point and save you the scene. Next time I will bring your number along so I don't have to pop in unannounced. Then I can at least warn you that my kid is screaming uncontrollably. Congratulations I am so happy for yoU! You will have to change your blog name!
How exciting!! I just love it when people other than me are pregnant. I'm voting for a boy. How cool would that be for us both to have 4 boys? But..I'll still be excited for you if it's a girl. Are you going to find out?
11 comments:
That is one lucky little one to join such a great family!
Hooray! I love being pregnant with you:)
Congrats! That is so exciting and your boys are so cute, you might as well keep having them :) I"m sure a girl would be equally as cute too!
AHHHHHHHHH Brooke I hate you if you could have only told me 3 weeks ago I could have given you a huge hug! I am so happy for you and your little family! You are the best mommy. Good luck with everything keep us posted.
xoxoxo
WHOA! Good surprise! Congratulations that is so exciting!
I drove by your house today. I was in Kaysville at my aunt's house and thought I would come visit you 'Maui style' (not call, just show up). I got a couple streets away and Lily let lose the biggest tantrum ever (no nap) and was screaming all the way to your house. I decided to just do a drive by at that point and save you the scene. Next time I will bring your number along so I don't have to pop in unannounced. Then I can at least warn you that my kid is screaming uncontrollably.
Congratulations I am so happy for yoU!
You will have to change your blog name!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting!! I just love it when people other than me are pregnant. I'm voting for a boy. How cool would that be for us both to have 4 boys? But..I'll still be excited for you if it's a girl. Are you going to find out?
Congrats! Baby #4... what a blessing. Lots of love and best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months =)
Congrats Brooke...
Congrats Brooke and Spencer! That is exciting!
Well you little sneak! How did you tell me straight out that you weren't when I asked?! Congrats, anyway :)!
Post a Comment