Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A fun project


My sister helped me do this awesome project. I have been wanting to do it forever, but didn't know how to get started. I think they turned out pretty good. I love Jonah's cow lick. :)

12 comments:

Paige Holley said...

Good job Brooke! They turned out so good. I LOVE Jonah's...so cute!

Em said...

They look great!

Reynolds Family said...

Those are darling!

britni said...

I love that idea..I might have to steal it! Great job Brooke!

Cindy said...

That's awesome! I remember doing those in school. Do you use a projector?

Brooke said...

To get instructions on how to do these, go to my sisters link on my post. I thought you had to use a projector too. I was always looking for some good shadows in my house. But my sisters way is so much easier.

Julie said...

I LOVE it!!! glad you posted on how to do it too thanks, that was going to be my question.

Julie said...

hey where did you get your frames? I really like them a lot!

littlegry said...

CUTE!! They did turn out really good.

Brooke said...

Julie, I got the frames at Hobby Lobby, my new favorite store. Their frames are always 50% off! They were a great deal.

Malia said...

Awe, that is so sweet. What precious profiles...

Liz and Lorin without Borders said...

I was just thinking profiles were cool and that it was a great idea for family pictures... and there you are, doing it. I love them.