We went to California this past week with my whole family! It was so fun to play with cousins and go to Disneyland together. I just wanted to share a few pictures and memories from our fun week. We miss everyone already!!!!!

Eli LOVED the rides that had short lines...but did not like waiting! "Our turn" in a little singy voice the whole time we were in line!


The Pooh bear ride was our favorite ride last time we went when Jones was Eli's age. The line is short and you can ride it again and again. Eli loved this one and all the bright colors. Adam loved being the big brother and helping Eli on and off the rides.


The second day, Jonah decided he wanted to be a big guy like his cousin Gavin and go on "some big, scary ones". Adam and I wanted to take him on Space Mountain, but he was a little nervous. After bribing him with a five dollar bill, he decided to be brave and try it. Here is the before picture...

Here is the after picture... he wasn't a big fan of Space Mountain. He told me "well, now I know, I never want to go into space again!"

After two long days of fun, they were both so tired, but wanted to keep going! This helped.

Check out Eli's face!
2 comments:
Kainalu and I loved checking out your Disneyland update! He wants to go so bad. He enjoyed clicking on every pic and examining it :) Looks like fun! The kids are so cute...cute video too!
SOOO fun, now I want to go back again!!!
Post a Comment