11 years ago today, I was tying the knot with this handsome hunk :) It's funny how I love him more and more each year. I am happier today, than I was 11 year ago. I love how I can laugh with
Spencer, we both have the same sense of sarcastic, dry humor that we both find hilarious. We can laugh and laugh about some dry joke that one of us said. We have so much fun together. Yes, we have had our rough times, as all couples in love do, but we always pull through and end up joking about how silly the argument was. I love this guy, I was so lucky to get him. He's my best friend!
Happy
Anniversary!
8 comments:
Remember when he scared you from inside the furnace closet in our apartment? and you thought he was soooo crazy. AHHH love at first sight!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Yes, you are two of a kind! So glad we got to know you and enjoy your sense of humor :) Isn't it fabulous when life just gets better all the time?! We are lucky ladies. Our husbands are not perfect but they keep growing with us by their sides. That to me is better than perfect! Congratulations... 11 years, way to go!
Nalu just read my comment and was confused and said "our husbands are not perfect? what do you mean?" :)
Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad Spencer is part of our family.
I can't believe it's been 11 years. Gosh time flies when you are having fun. And you guys sure know how to have fun! :)
Im so glad you are happy with your handsome hunk.:) Hope you enjoyed your day! Love you both!
What sweet things to say about your man...we kind of love him, too. Happy anniversary and may you have many happy more to come.
Post a Comment