Sunday, July 27, 2008
Pioneer day
For those of you blog reader that are not from Utah, the 24th of July is pioneer day. It is a state holiday, so everyone really gets into it. To me, it is a second dose of the fun festivities that took place on the 4th! Parades, water fights, fireworks... but the one thing that I love, is the rodeo! I have a friend that gets us tickets every year, her boys are pictured below with mine. This year, she moved us up to the soft VIP seats, it was perfect!
Jonah is willing to try anything, once... here he is on the "buckin' bull"! He did great, but didn't want to do it again!
At the end, there were stunt motorcycle riders that went off some sweet jumps, I think this was their favorite part!
My tuff guys getting ready to go to Papa and Bugga's for a fun day of celebrating.
My best friend growing up was Tawnie, she lived next door to my parents. Her family rented this big water slide this year for all the grandkids, and big kids to slide down. It was so fun!
These kids were in their own little worlds. I walked into the barn, and all I heard was, "MMMMMMM-MMMMMM"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Girl, you are on it with your posts! I have got to catch up... I just read yours instead :) Pioneer day looks like a blast! Man, can't wait to show my kids these pics... they would have loved it!
Looks like fun Brooke...MMMMMMMMM MMMMM...I love it!!! Jonah has some really big muscles!
my favorites are the cute boys in their cowboy hats!:) (and the sleeves of tats...haha)
Post a Comment