Monday, July 14, 2008

California: Part 2 Newport Beach

We had forgotten how much we loved the beach! Eli loved the sand, and just covered himself in it right away.

Adam worked hard jumping over the waves.



Jonah worked hard on his sand castle with Dad.
Eli was ready for a nap, but couldn't part with his new friend, the sand! He layed here for about 20 minutes just watching the sand.
Tired, after a long day at the beach.


3 comments:

Amy B. said...

I am so jealous of your trip...We want to take our kids so bad and I love that you found me. I'm adding you to my list so I can stalk you too.

Malia said...

How fun! That pic of Eli with the sand is sooo precious! Looks like everyone had a blast. We went to Mama's Fish House beach yesterday where we had taken your family pics so I was thinking of you guys...

Paige Holley said...

Cute pics, Brooke! We had so much fun with your family!