Monday, July 21, 2008

Believe it or not...

This story is unbelievable!! Today Jonah came in from, "looking for dinosaur footprints" He told me he thought there was a bug in his ear crawling around. I got some q-tips and cleaned out his ear. He said it kept tickling, so I got a flashlight and looked in to see if I could see some ear wax or something. I cleaned it out again and told him to go play. A few minutes later he came to me again and said it sounded like a "rain cloud" in is ear. So I got out some ear drops and a bulb syringe and started to squirt some water in his ear to clean it out. I put a q-tip in it one more time and out walked this ant onto the q-tip!!!!! I don't know how it got in there or how deep it was not to get squashed by my cleaning! I really could not believe it! I had to kill it to get this picture. It was crawling so fast. Jonah said he was looking at a pile of ants today, but how it climbed up his body into his little ear, I'll never know!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

CRAZY, GROSS!!!!!!!

Malia said...

whoa! I am impressed you got it out! Crazy.

Paige Holley said...

That is so disgusting! I think I would have freaked out!

Amy B. said...

Holy Moly...Jonah's lucky it didn't do any damage...

Meg said...

Poor guy! What a trooper. Did you think it was cool, afterwards, that he had a bug in his ear? Or was he creeped out by it?
I am sorry I missed you while i was in Utah. I was lame and called NOBODY.
I LOVE your blog. Keep it up!