Yesterday we had our annual end of school party at our house with the neighborhood. It was such a fun day. The kids went crazy and ate a bunch of sugar, while the moms sat in the shade and visited. I am so excited to just enjoy life and play, no more schedules!
What a great bunch of kids. I feel so blessed to have such great neighbors!

The party

Having a great time

Oh Woops! How did he get out??!!
3 comments:
Those pictures are priceless! I love the schedule free days of summer.
you need to frame that picture on Jones!!!! so cute
okay, we are moving to your neighborhood! might have to only live there during late spring, summer and early fall though! so fun....
hey, i want to try to call you one of these days. i will look for your number but if i have misplaced it i will email ya. aloha
Post a Comment