Thursday, May 29, 2008

My home run hitter!!!

Adam had a game tonight and did AWESOME! Not only did he hit a home run, but he did the coolest slide into second base you have ever seen. He slid hands first (Spencer says "Pete Rose style") I was so surprised to see him do that! After that inning as he came to the dugout, I went over to congratulate him and he just smiled and said, "I didn't mean to slide... I actually tripped" Spencer and I were laughing so hard! Here is the footage of the home run.

We were excited this was the night a few of his friends came to watch him play.
Playing center field
Up to bat, look at that determination in his face. I loved this one.
Dad, first base coach.

Way to go Adam!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

coooool home run! That was fun to watch!

Bugga said...

Absolutely AWESOME! Way to go, big guy!

Paige Holley said...

Nice home run Adam! I wish we were there to cheer you on!

Julie said...

That is SOOO awesome!!!!
Tucker starts soon, he's excited.
Hey I'm going to be up there from Wed. the 11th until Sat. so maybe we could do something.
BTW impressive filming!

britni said...

I know we are huge football fans, but deep inside I REALLY want to be a baseball mom too! He did a great job! Keep us updated on his season.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS AN AWESOME HOME RUN!! WAY TO GO ADAM!!!!
I wish I was there to watch on of your games! Maybe if I ever come out, I can one time!

Malia said...

loved the story!!! had to laugh! so cute! the pics and video were great...way to go adam! looks like fun!