Adam did his regatta a few weeks ago in scouts and had such a fun time. He made his boat and raced it by blowing on the sail. He did a great job!
Jonah went off pouting by a tree because Eli had eaten his cookie. A few seconds later he came running toward us yelling, "Look what I found! This is way better than a cookie!" Jonah just loves bugs!
What happened to our babie? they are tooo big!!! Tucker just did pinewood derby, they let him early, I've got to post pics, Adam looks to big and handsome!
3 comments:
I love these pictures Brooke! The lighting is so perfect. Good job Adam on your sailing:)
I was thinking the same thing. What great pictures! I found your blog through Julie's. Cute stuff.
What happened to our babie? they are tooo big!!!
Tucker just did pinewood derby, they let him early, I've got to post pics, Adam looks to big and handsome!
Post a Comment