I absolutely love the street I live on. We have kids in almost every house on our little street. My kids love to play with their friends. I love it too, but is gets a little crazy when I have Adam and his four friends and Jones and his five little friends and Eli and his buddies all saying they want to come in and play at the same time. All I can say is "IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG SUMMER!"
But you know I really love it.
5 comments:
I LOVE your blog. Thank you for telling us about it. You are such a great mom! Your boys are so so so handsome. They are gorgeous!! I miss you guys but I am glad that you are so happy there. We have a blog, too: upcountryviews.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! Happy Summer!
At least your little ones are at your house and you know where they are and what they are doing. I bet they just love being at your house!
Thanks Britni for the reminder. Yes, I do love that I know what they are doing and that they are safe :)
that is really special to have so many kids to play with on your block! it's not so much like that over here. and yes, i have to agree. it is nice to have the home where they all want to hang... especially as they get older. alot of work but alot of rewards! wish we could come over!!
Brooke you are the coolest...of course all the kids want to be at your house! :)
Post a Comment