Adam and Jonah have been bugging us ever since the snow melted to go up the canyon and have a cook out and go hiking, so tonight was the night. We got everything loaded up and headed up to our favorite spot.

Adam and his s'more

Eli has his rock all ready to throw.

Every time we go anywhere, these boy have to throw rocks. So that is what we did on our hike.

I looked for flowers and took pictures. It had rained earlier so there was drops of rain on all the leaves, it was so cool.
4 comments:
You are such a girl, Brooke! I love the one of the boys throwing rocks but I really liked your girly, flower photo.
Hey, thats what we were doing Friday night! Looks like fun:)
We had a cook out too, must be spring fever.
I love your elf idea and am going to do it too, thanks for posting it!
fun! my kids liked the throwing rocks pic =)
Post a Comment