I can't believe my little Jones is 7 today! Time has gone by way too fast!
Jonah is my most sensitive little son. He is often thinking of other people's feelings. He never wants to make me or Spencer feel bad. He LOVES his Dad and has always been daddy's little boy. He can make one smile with a flash of those big brown eyes and toothless grin.
He is very coordinated and is good at any sport, or anything he tries. He is a leader and has many friends at school. He is a very happy, belly laughing kid. He is a great artist, and can draw amazing pictures with the coolest details. He is a very strong, skinny little kid, he has some strong six pack abs and loves to flex his little muscle arms. :)
He loves to play with his brothers, he can pretend and make believe for hours with Adam and Eli. He is a great little soccer player and can run and run, very fast actually. He is a very picky eater, his favorite food is a "white stuff sandwich" (bread and miracle whip... yuck)
I love this kid, he makes me so happy and I am so proud of the person he is becoming!
Oh MY, I almost forgot to mention his favorite past time... TEASING HIS BROTHERS! He is really good at it!!


