Friday, August 20, 2010

Eli - Summer 2010

To my Eli,
You are my Mamas boy. You always want me! I love that... sometimes :). You are learning to be Independent, and are doing a pretty good job at it. You can't keep shoes on to save your life, we have three types of shoes and four different kinds of slippers... I think right now, five of the seven pair are over at your friend Jakey's house, and almost all of your socks are missing.
You can play for hours in your own little world. You ask me every day to come play with you and be "the girl" I need to stop and play with you more often, you are growing up too fast!
You are VERY sensitive, we often are walking on egg shells, trying not to get that little monster that comes out when you get angry. At the end of the day, I can always find multiple tear stains on your sweet little cheeks. As I lay by you at night, you request that every single night, and tell you how much I love you... your kiss me on the lips and tell me you love me too. That always melts my heart.
I love you so much Eli, you challenge me the most out of all the brothers... but you are teaching me patience, something I really need. You make me laugh, and you make me happy. Don't grow up too fast my little Wyman!

Poor Eli, I just had to get a picture so I wouldn't forget this sad face.


Rodeo boys.. Tuff enough to wear pink night.


Chicken guy at Lagoon. So excited to ride a chicken!
Trying to fly at Bear Lake
Loving this! He played for hours out in the rain, he loved all the big juicy worms! He told me to put my hands out I could hold all of them. He loves to share ;)

Playing with our new pet, Henifer.



Love you Eli!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Eli is So cute =) I love him! He is so sweet and is a very nice little guy. =)