Friday, August 20, 2010

Adam - Summer 2010

I want to write a little love letter to each of my very sweet children. This might be boring to all my blog readers, so if you don't want to read all the words, just enjoy highlight pictures of each child.

To my Adam,
My how you are turning into a man right before my eyes. You love to be involved in the grown up conversation when we hang out with our friends. You always have stories to add and things to share.
You love to show everyone that comes to the house all your treasures. I think you get that from me :)
You are a great helper, you are getting so strong and can help do things that are hard for me, but you make them seem so easy. You are so smart, a little too smart.
You are very sarcastic, and I love it, even when you make fun of me with your sarcasm. You are very humorous, and make others laugh.
You are so handsome, but don't want anything to do with girls, not yet anyway :)
You are so ready for fifth grade, and I keep telling you that is when I started to like boys. You always give me that little eye roll and say, "I know mom, you already told me that"
You also like to act out movies, you amaze me.
You caught your chicken, Henifer this year at the rodeo, and you love her. Who knew someone could love a chicken? You take such good care of her.
You love to have me lay by you and talk at night, I hope I can
You are a great babysitter and are so responsible, thank you so much for all your help.
I love you so much little Bear, please don't grow up too fast!!



You love your cousin and had so much fun with her this summer.
Playing in the rain at Bear lake
Such a big brother

helping build Henifer's pen, you are a great little builder




A boy and his chicken

So handsome in your new glasses!

I love you so much big guy!

4 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

I love all these posts you wrote about your kids. So sweet-and such adorable kids. So funny that you told Adam you starting liking boys in fifth grade! Remember going to Tiff's and calling them? It feels like yesterday and yet like a lifetime ago. Ah, pre-caller ID.

Samantha said...

I love Adam! We get along so well together! (even though we can get REALLY silly once we are together) =) But he really is a GREAT cousin! I miss you Adam!

Malia said...

I am starting to tear. Adam is growing up too fast! But he is growing into such a handsome, sweet young man. I couldn't resist a little peek any longer! I had to check your blog. I have a lot of catching up to do! Can't wait to read a years worth when I am caught up with my posts. I missed your blog. Love you guys. And couldn't help but crack up when I was reminded of the chicken named "Henifer"!

littlegry said...

Brooke... all you little messages to your kids made me cry. What a sweet momma!! I love each of your little ones too!! you are an example of a wonderful mother... I LOVE YOU!!