Oh little Meg, how growing up is so bitter sweet. I miss my small, nursing, squishy, tiny baby Meg, I wish you could stay my little baby forever... but on the other hand, I love seeing your smile as you explore every corner of our house. You are into everything and are starting to understand the words, "no,no,no" You smile back at me and clap. I love how you call for me in your high little voice, "mom, mom" and when I say what, you start to tell me something, I wish I could understand.
You still cuddle with me before I lay you down, you put your little head on my shoulder and pat my back for a minute, then lean toward your bed so I will lay you down to sleep. Sometimes I wish I could hold you all night, and that the moment will never end. Since you are my last baby, I have been trying to hold on to every last second of your babyhood.
Please, please don't grow up too fast!! YOu make me smile every day!
Here is her entertainment while I try to get stuff done in the kitchen, and cool her off.
Posing at the rodeo, I think she wants to be a cheerleader. :)
2 comments:
Oh how I love my SWEET Meg!! She is such a beautiful addition to your family... those boys needed some girliness in the house. :o)
Meg is SO cute! I would want to hold her all day! She is so so so adorable in every way possible!
Post a Comment