Friday, August 20, 2010

Jonah - summer 2010

To my Jonah,
You turned 7 this summer! I always ask you, "where did my little sweet Jonah go?" And you tell me, "I'm right here" You ARE still my sweet Jonah, even though you are now a big, sweaty, boy. You LOVE to tease, and do it every waking minute of every day. Sometimes I get mad, sometimes I smile inside because you remind me of ME so much!
You love to play with your friends, and have many of them. You are a leader.
You have a little toothless grin that melts my heart. You LOVE your Dad, he is your role model.
You have a very sensitive heart, and get your feelings hurt very easily. I have to be so careful how I discipline you because I never wish to break your little heart.
You make us all laugh, and when you laugh, it is a full blown belly laugh. You love your dog and any dog for that matter. You feed Bingo every day and make sure he is taken care of.
You love your little sister, and I can ask YOU to pick her up when she is crying. You take good care of her and love to hug her.
You might be an actor one day, you love to rein act movies with Adam over and over and over again. You know the lines word for word. That makes me smile.
I love you little Jones, you are an amazing boy. Don't grow up too fast!

Jonah, got all the neighbor dogs together for a "dog day"
One of your best buddies. Twins, teeth and all.
Loving on your sister.
You loved playing with these worms, later that night, I saw worm slime all shiny on your face and hat. I asked you if you put the worms on your face and you told me with a big smile, "yes, it was AWESOME" I think he was trying to impress his lady friend. :)
Loving Bear lake.
my handsome boy
Finding his birthday bike after going on a treasure hunt. SO excited!
Boondocks on his birthday!
Looking up at his dad, I love that look. Dad gets all of you a big doughnut every birthday.
Tuff guys at your party.
Love you buddy, you make me so happy!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Jonah is so cute =) He is a great cousin also! He does make me laugh =) You are awesome Jonah!