The delivery went great, 4 and a half hours later, I had this wet, warm little bundle set on my chest, screaming her guts out! I hope I will never forget that feeling, it was amazing!! We both couldn't believe all that black, thick hair. She was unlike any of our others. She weighed in a 6 lbs 15 oz.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Meg June
D-day We started out July 28th at 8:30 AM I had to get one last reminder of how HUGE I was. I felt like I was ready to pop, I was so ready to get my little girl in my arms.

The delivery went great, 4 and a half hours later, I had this wet, warm little bundle set on my chest, screaming her guts out! I hope I will never forget that feeling, it was amazing!! We both couldn't believe all that black, thick hair. She was unlike any of our others. She weighed in a 6 lbs 15 oz.
Spencer and I were so happy to have that pregnancy behind us and this sweet little girl in our lives.
I love this picture! This is right after the nurse cleaned her up. Doesn't she look like she's straight from heaven?
Our big bunch. A family of six now!
They were looking forward to the riding of the bed. Their favorite part of coming to see me.
Spencer was so gentle with her. He sure loves his girl.
I couldn't believe how dirty these little boys seemed to me after holding my fresh baby. Adam had a cough and was really worried about getting Meg sick, Jones and Eli just wanted to join in. Look at Adam, keeping an eye on his sister, he wanted to be the first to hold her.
Here she is today, four days old, fresh from her first bath. I love all these baby smells, I wish I could freeze time. We love our Meg!! Eli told me today out of the blue, "I love my sister so much!"
The delivery went great, 4 and a half hours later, I had this wet, warm little bundle set on my chest, screaming her guts out! I hope I will never forget that feeling, it was amazing!! We both couldn't believe all that black, thick hair. She was unlike any of our others. She weighed in a 6 lbs 15 oz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
She is so DARLING! I love that "wet baby" picture... that's always the best feeling to be able to hold your little one in your arms FINALLY!! I'm so glad she's in our family!
She is sooo adorable...can't wait for my own baby smell to come to me!!!
I can't wait to hold her. She is gorgeous!
So Cute!!! Can't wait to meet her!
I actually teared up reading this and seeing the pictures. I am blaming it on my lack of sleep but I know it is just seeing someone so fresh from heaven going to such a great, loving family. I love it. Congratulations. Let me know when you are up to visitors.
She really is pretty, Brooke. Looks a little like her momma when she opens her eyes. All her hair makes her look much older and wiser. I hope I get to see her in August and maybe Zoey, too. xoxo
Oh she is just beautiful!!! and all those big brothers to protects her (and pester too)
to answer your ? I made it on my cricut (paper cutting machine) it is vinyl and I can cut just about any image you want so let me know!!! I only have brown and a little lavender right now.
She is Beautiful! Congrats...
She is darling!!! What a precious little baby!! Little girls are just so fun!
YEA! Brooke and Spencer! I can't wait to snuggle your newest little one! Hugs!
She's so adorable. I think she might get spoiled with those big brothers around. Congratulations brookie!
Yes! I would love to come visit you and the littlest one. I have a little gift for her too. I will wait for you to give me a call so that it is a good time for you. Any time is okay with me. I agree, we really should get together more often since we live so close now!
Congrats again on making such a beautiful baby (again.)
Wow, that was such a sweet post. It really brought me to the moment. Thanks for sharing with us. I had to shed a tear. So precious! What a special time for your family. Just read Meg's post. Gotta ditto that. love you guys... Okay now I just read meg's second post. I was dittoing her first post :) Though, I would love to say we should get together more often!
Post a Comment