Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bed time

Finally, the kids are squeky clean, snack given, teeth brushed,finger nails cut, scriptures read, prayers said, backs tickled, kisses given and in bed. AAAWWW this is my time. I love when they are all tired and worn out and actually ready for bed. It is all quiet, so I decide to go look at a few blogs and relax, until I hear it, "Mooooom!" what now?!!!! What could you possibly need?!!! So I pick up my big, sore body and hobble into their room.
what do you need?
Jonah says, "Mom, I totally know what I want for Christmas. A cool arm thingy that your can push out and it can open (with sound effects) and close and get things for you or shoot things out. Woldn't that be cool?"

Seriously Jonah, couldn't that have waited until morning?
"wow, no more talking and go to bed"!!!!

6 comments:

Em said...

But Christmas is really important! :)

Julie said...

We drove past your parents street yesterday and I thought of you and wondered if baby Meg was still cooking! I guess she is or was as of this post!
Gotta LOVE bedtime and ALL the excuses that come with it! I'm amazed how quickly they figure out how to get 1 or 2 more min. out of their day!!!

David and Jana said...

It is good he has given you so much time to shop for Christmas! Funny!

Paige Holley said...

Oh, that Jonah. That sounds totally awesome!

Malia said...

What a great bedtime routine you guys have. It can be exhausting night after night, every day! Especially when you are hot and pregnant. So cute to hear where Jonah's mind was wandering... already at Christmas! Cute...

Liz and Lorin without Borders said...

I want one of those too, now that he mentions it.