We had such a great day together. I love the fourth of July and was so glad I could enjoy it despite my very uncomfortable state! It was a lovely day with wonderful weather and my little family to enjoy it with.
The parade is always one of my favorite ways to start this day. The kids had a great time and I enjoyed sitting in the shade watching them scramble for candy.

Eli opened every piece of taffy as soon as he got it! Nice teeth!

We all enjoyed our first cob of the year and a picnic and Grandma and Grandpas.


Adam put on a great firework show with his cousin, any excuse to play with fire :)


We went over to the high school for a great firework show. I love playing on the lawn waiting for them to begin. Adam and Jones had, had a great day playing together.
2 comments:
The memory maker - that's such a good thing to be.
I love Eli's green teeth. Hopefully next year, we'll be to the parade.
You know what's funny? I was totally thinking of you on the fourth (when I wasn't delirious :) I was sick with the flu in bed, a little bummed my family was missing out on the fourth because of me. But when my mind would wake I was thinking about what my two fourth of July loving friends Brooke and Kaly were doing that day. I LOVED seeing what a great time you all had together! I think we need to visit you for the fourth some year!?
Post a Comment