My little girl is one week old and life is going so great! Four kids has been such an easy adjustment, compared to my jump to three.These boys have been great helpers and this little Meg has been so easy going and a great sleeper. Her brothers love her and love to hold her and sing to her, I love it!

We celebrated her one week birthday by splashing in puddles and playing in a wonderful summer rain storm.


All ready for bed and reading time, even Meg was interested.
8 comments:
Ahh Brooke, she is SO sweet! I love it. I want to make a trip up there just so I can hold her. Although, I'm afraid it'll make me question my decision of being done.
So cute. You guys have beautiful children!
She is just beautiful!!! Thanks for letting me hold her! I'll have to come by again to see her, and you too of course :)
Now that is just plain precious. So cute. I am so happy to hear you all are adjusting well. What a lucky little sister! I have always said to people who ask if four is hard that if you can do three, you can do four! LOVE thie updates on that beautiful little girl and your sweet boys. We wanna see the happy parents :)
Im so glad you are happy sis. What a cute family you have...dont you just LOVE them all so much?!
Oh Brooke, Meg is just beautiful! I love the rain pictures of your boys. You can tell that your boys love their new little sis! Way cute!
Those boys show nothing but pride and love for their little sister. I loved the rain photo - all those little skinny boys showing off their muscles.
Ive never been a blogger but I am bored at work so i am trying to figure it out. This is so funny how ya all can leave comments so I will join the group and say Im so happy for you Brooke amd your blog is just way toooo cute. What a fun way to keep memories
Post a Comment