Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A place to lay her head.

My sweet baby finally has a place to sleep! I am so proud of Spencer, he has done a great job. Thanks to my friend Julie for Meg's name board. It matches perfect!
I'll have to post some pictures after we get the blinds up, the doors on the closet and the furniture all moved in.

I love how he did this window, so creative!



I can't believe it has been 4 weeks since this little angel joined our family. We sure love her.



10 comments:

Bugga said...

Wow - Beautiful job, Spencer. Meg will love having her very own "girly" room. Thanks big Bros for giving up your playroom.

Julie said...

Her room turned out sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad it matched!
I need to come hold that baby again!

littlegry said...

LOVE the room!! Good job Spenny!!

Paige Holley said...

That looks so nice! I love the green.

David and Jana said...

Love the room. She is so cute!

Malia said...

What a cutie! Loved the pics of precious little Meg. The room is so cute! LOVE IT!!! Love it. LOVE it! What a lucky little girl...

Em said...

Meg's room is so darling. I love the color scheme.

Ryan and Christina said...

OHHHH I love the girlie room! that is so exciting i cant wait to see her, you, and the cute room!

Jessica said...

Meg is so beautiful! I love all of her dark hair. I'm sure she isn't spoiled at all. :) What a cute room. I absolutely love it! The green is awesome!

Liz and Lorin without Borders said...

It's perfect! Gpood job spencer!