We have been looking forward to and praying for our little neighbor girls daddy to return safely from his tour of duty in Afghanistan. Last weekend, the day finally came. My boys were so excited to jump right in and pound in all the flags to surprise him when he came home. Even Meg helped carry the posts. It was so great to see them serving, working together and having fun while they did it.



Sweet little girls so excited to go pick him up.


What a great family!
3 comments:
This gave me chicken skin, tears and just warmed my heart. So glad he is home. So grateful for his service. Loved seeing the kids doing this service to help and honor that family. And the girls with their cute little skirts. Oh my. Thanks for sharing this Brooke!
I'm not sure what "chicken skin" is but I think that I must have it too. That is so absolutely tender in every way....especially seeing that sweet man standing proud with his family. Thank you Macfarlanes for honoring our brave soldiers.
Oh I miss you and your sweet family!
Post a Comment