Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh, you're such a bad boy

One afternoon, I could hear Meg right outside the window talking in her sweet, very high little voice. " You're such a bad boy. Yes you are, yes you are. oh, such a bad boy." She was saying it in a tender, loving tone, so I had to come see what she was doing. I think she was a little confused with the way we talk to Bingo when he is a good boy, but she must be more familiar with us saying "oh, Bingo, bad boy". hahaha it made me smile. Out there cuddling with a lady chicken.
Eli wanted to join her.
Our baby chicks aren't so little anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either are your babies! They are growing up. Can't believe Meg is getting so big. So cute. I can just picture her sweet voice. Precious

Bugga said...

I love that sweet smile of Meg's in the first picture with her chubby chicken.