So proud of this 8 year old. Jonah is my tender hearted sweet heart. I am so proud of him for choosing to be baptized to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He was so excited, and thought the baptism jumpsuit was pretty cool. I sure love this kid!!

2 comments:
Oh this is just precious. Can not believe he is 8 already. Same cute boy. This post was short and sweet but it warmed my heart.
Brooke, thanks for the comment on my lemonade/jar post. I posted it so quick to make the linking deadline that when I just went back to proof read I ended up changing, adding and correcting a lot. I keep checking your blog in hopes for more of you and the fam. I am sure you are busy. It is so hard to squeeze in blog time! Miss you sooo much!
Post a Comment