
We chose to do something different this year, and stray from our annual Flaming Gorge camping trip. We decided to go to St George. It was quite warm... 102 degrees. But we had so much fun and got wet everywhere we went. Thanks so much Mom and Dad for providing a fun, clean comfortable place for us to vacation to. We LOVE it!
Meg is still too little for the big pool, so we played out in the back yard and set up the little pool and sprinklers.
The second day, we headed to Zion's national park and had a great time hiking up the narrows and playing in the river. It felt so good in the freezing water.
Poor Jones has NO meat on his bones and shivered the whole day. Here he is telling me he is a soooo cold!
Our last adventure was to Sand Hollow Reservoir. The day couldn't have been more perfect! The water was a perfect temp. and the sun was warm on our backs.
Spencer later told me this was a great time to sit and listen to what Eli had to say. They sat for quite a while and soaked up the sun and had a very humerous conversation. Eli just cracks us up!!
I love my family. So blessed to have each one of them!
Meg is still too little for the big pool, so we played out in the back yard and set up the little pool and sprinklers.
The birthday girl
Still hasn't figured out how to peddle, but she's working on it.
5 comments:
1. I know I have said it again but I will say it again: Those shoes are amazing.
2. Where do you buy a donut like that?
3. I will never get over (aka stop being jealous of) your daughter's hair.
4. Your whole family has the best smiles of any family. Ever.
5. You are a fun mom.
6. Can we come on your next vacation?
I love your blog, your kids, your family, you! Good job faithful blog poster friend. Your kids will always treasure this. I love hearing all about little bits of your life. You guys make me smile and laugh and miss you all so much!
Still doing photography...same price for you! Summer is SLOW for this particular business but I am hoping to get busy again come fall...thanks for asking!!! Love that Meg!
ahhhhhhh I just love you, Meg and all your family! What a little doll.
Can I just ditto Meg? So happy to share bits of life with you!
Post a Comment