Thursday, July 28, 2011

2 YEARS!

I still can remember how I felt the day the DR told me she was a girl. I could hardly breathe. She has been such a blessing in our family. The brothers still spoil her and all run to get her as soon as she wakes from her nap. She is such a little girly girl, loving lipstick, purses, babies, clothes... but yet she is a tuff little thing. She will fall down and scrape her knee and just jump up and keep going. She makes us all so happy. She has figured out how to tease and is getting quite good at it. ;)
We love our little Meggers! Thank heaven for little sisters!!
Happy 2 years little one.


This girl loves horses, rodeos and her boots. When Spencer takes her to ride, she will cry and cry until it is her turn again. My sweet little cowgirl.

First trip to Bear Lake.
First New years eve.
First camping trip (2 weeks old)
After her first bath.

2 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

She is so adorable! The next time you visit your parents you need to stop by. I seriously live a mile or less from them.

Meg said...

Happy Birthday to the sweetest, best-haired little Meg I know. We love you sweet girl.