Friday, November 18, 2011

October... a little late!




I know, I know my favorite holiday has long since come and gone, but I just had to post my memories and good times. So here is October happenings in a nutshell.

A little bit of Heaven hot off the stick, (just because I wasn't willing to pay $3 a piece for the ones for sale at the town celebration, we went home and used our home grown apples and melted whole caramels for a little late night treat.) Nothing better than sticky teeth right before bed!

Our individual pumpkin pizza creations.

I have loved having Meg in my preschool class this year. She is doing so well, it really amazes me what a 2 year old can do!
My little professor. She writes letter e all over her paper, and on the wall, and on her shirt, and on the table...


Two little buddies out enjoying the first snowfall.

My little artist!! He colors from the minute he walks in the door from school, until he climbs into bed at night. He once told me "I'm a stinkin' good little artist. Aren't I mom?"
Halloween!
Little Red Riding hood, the Woodsman and Granny


The loot!
Did we really eat all that in one night??? It was so delicious!






1 comment:

Cindy said...

I was just catching up on your blog. I've been so terrible lately. Looks like you're all doing well. Shame on you for being in St. George and not calling! Next time you're down our way you should let us know. We'd love to see you!
Anyway, love the pictures. What a sweet little family. I really wish we lived closer.