I started out our wonderful holiday having a feast with Eli in his kindergarten class.

Eli and his new best friend, Maxine. We hear about her EVERYDAY!

We wanted to do our own tradition this year, and the kids wanted their Dad all to themselves, hehehe so we went up to Park City for a little R and R. Our feast was delicious!


The spread!

The pool was a hit. It was an indoor/outdoor very warm pool.

We all did the Polar Bear roll, even Meg ;)

These kids couldn't get enough water!

Making boats

Nice Turkey Eli

I know this is random... but I found the BEST invention yet!! They are called Shoe in, they are perfect for solving those"Just need to run in the house with muddy shoes to grab something real fast" times in all husbands lives!! They go right over your shoes. THEY ARE AWESOME! We got ours at Cal Ranch. I couldn't wait until Christmas, he got these bad boys early.
1 comment:
so fun!!!
I think the shoe in's would be a gift for ME!!!! meaning less mess, do they come in boys sizes UGH I feel like a broken record, "take off your shoes!"
I meant to call you while we were in Kaysville, I guess your wouldn't have been around anyway :)
Post a Comment